KEYWORD “Bodybuilding Picture” – 17
TOTAL WORD COUNT – 453
KEYWORD DENSITY – 3.8%
How to Take Bodybuilding Pictures
To appraise the progress during a diet or a weight training program, taking bodybuilding pictures can be very important and handy. One of the basics in taking bodybuilding pictures is to know the difference between overweight and normal by comparing the Body Mass Index (BMI) with the waist measurement. Below are a few techniques in taking bodybuilding pictures that will surely have your photographs look like those of a pro:
The Right Preparation
* In bodybuilding pictures, muscles are everything. This is why body hair must be removed by shaving or trimming right before taking a bodybuilding picture.
* The subject must not eat right before a bodybuilding picture is taken. Food can make the stomach look protruding or distended.
* Before taking the bodybuilding picture, a short workout should encourage blood circulation and increase muscle volume.
* To highlight and emphasize the curves and sinews of the muscles in the arms, torso, and legs, a thin application of baby oil or cooking oil should be done before taking the bodybuilding picture.
The Right Pose
The purpose of bodybuilding pictures is to show you at your best and in your best pose. So suck in your stomach by inhaling deeply. Keep your spinal column straight or slightly arched backwards for a trimmer look. Tense your arms, chest, stomachs, and legs to show off those muscles you’ve worked so hard to increase. And do all these simultaneously, smiling the whole time so your bodybuilding picture will look natural and even graceful.
Bodybuilding pictures are not very particular on the cameras you use. But if you’re the type who likes to do a lot of editing works, then a digital camera would be the right equipment. The wonder of digital cameras is that you can directly upload your bodybuilding picture into your computer and use photoediting software like Adobe Photoshop to edit out that ugly mole on your left cheek, or to lessen the sheen on your muscles produced by too much application of baby oil.
* Blurry bodybuilding pictures can be avoided by placing the camera on a tripod or a steady surface for better leverage.
* Contrasts in bodybuilding pictures are achieved by the proper positioning of lighting and shadow composition. Lights from the top will produce shadows on the bottom parts of the muscle while lights coming from the bottom will highlight your lower abs and make your chest muscles look slimmer.
* Never ever use flash in taking bodybuilding pictures as this will ruin the whole lighting contrasts.
And there you go: the four basic things to remember in taking the perfect bodybuilding pictures. So what are you waiting for? Start clicking!